This weekend a few of Brent's buddies that he grew up with came in town for a reunion of sorts. It was great to see them all together having such a good time. It's also nice to see that even now that they all have separate lives and families they still care for each and have similar life goals.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Oh, this is THE cutest picture of Brody! What a cute little guy!
I love getting together w/some of Joe's old friends that he grew up w/. I love to see how they connect and listen to old stories. Brent looks like he's got a great group of guys there! So glad ya'll got to reunite w/one another.
teehee, look at brody!!! sorry we couldn't manage to catch that "red-eye" flight to make the get together, just not practical right? lol. looks like it was fun. and no shauna, from one woman to the another woman) ... you do not look "butch" lol, the cut is cute.
-Coty
Tell Maddie Happy Birthday from us!! We are waiting for you to post some pictures of her birthday!! Hope it was a fun day. Our 4th of July was great, as you know,
Maddex came home!! He is so cute. I'm sure things will just keep getting better and better for T & A! Can't wait to see you all again.
Well- Im officially back to the bloggin' world... but not as much as usual- I have a little more going on these days :)- Everyone always said.. the best thing about a newborn is you can sleep when they sleep- UH..NO I CAN'T. Everytime he takes a deep breath.. I jump, it scares me so bad. Im such a mess- but I should be! Like I said- Keep it on the DL that Im back to bloggin'- because Im really not BACK yet- only to read yours :)P.S. Brody is huge- but dont worry- Maddex is RIGHT behind him - at 2 weeks 8 pd. 10 oz 22.5 inch... yeah- it is in the fam.
Post a Comment