Well, (after one of the longest (saddest) days of my life...from 3000 miles away) I'm finally an Auntie! Maddex Grant Peterson was born this afternoon around 12:30PST! He was 8 lbs 2 oz and the sweetest little thing I've ever seen! I'll post more pics when i have em'. Oh...by the way, Andrea was a total trooper and is doing great.
Tuesday, June 24, 2008
Welcome baby Maddex!!!
Well, (after one of the longest (saddest) days of my life...from 3000 miles away) I'm finally an Auntie! Maddex Grant Peterson was born this afternoon around 12:30PST! He was 8 lbs 2 oz and the sweetest little thing I've ever seen! I'll post more pics when i have em'. Oh...by the way, Andrea was a total trooper and is doing great.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
yay for babies!!! congrats on being an auntie...i know that must have been hard for you not being there and all, but everybody knows you'll be the best Aunt ever, you'll make up for it ;)
8.2 yeah, she knows how to cook em'!!!
oh my goodness..he is perfect! i'm so excited for A and so happy that you're officially an aunt now! good for ya'll!
P.S. I got your comment on my last blog post. yes...i think marriage is definitely sooner than later for joe & i. just waiting on ol' joe dirt to pop the question right now. and as soon as i walk down that aisle, i'll be thinking of my first baby's name. i'm so ready to be a mom!
Oh I love babies! Glad to hear she finally had him, and he is such a healthy size!
Awwww, He's so cute!! I can't believe Andrea had an 8 pound baby!!! WOW!!! When do your mom and grandma get to stay til? Love, Stacy
Awwww, he's so cute!! WOW! I can't believe A had an 8 pound baby!!! When do your mom and grandma get to stay till? Love, Stacy
he is darling but I am waiting for the answers to the tag!!!!
awwwww! he's so darling! oh i know that feeling of wishing so bad you could be there... :(
Post a Comment