Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Summertime, and the Living is Easy!


You know it's summertime when some freeze pops, a sprinkler and a sandbox can keep em' happy all day long. These are just some random pics of Maddie enjoying the summer. 
Oh, and she totally gets her gardening skills from her mama...doesn't everyone plant flowers in the nude?










6 comments:

Coty said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Coty said...

ice-pops and summer; there is never one without the other huh!!!
Leif and Sam ate...well, let's just say "more than one" today.
I however had ziltch zip nada.
just wait till this 21 day sugar detox is over...that icecream freezer at wal-mart is not gonna know WHAT hit it...

ps then I'll pull a brody...huh?

by the way that first (deleted) comment was from me but sitting in the dark with a baby on the boob just results in unexplained typos ;) lol

Joe and Melody said...

goodness! she is so cute and she's always having a GOOD time!

Tanner and Andrea said...

I dont think you realize how many ICE-POPS I eat a day- well between Tanner and I- probably about 10. no joke. give me a break- Im prego.

Kathy's Boys said...

I love all of your new posts and pictures. Brody
is just the cutest. He looks like a little man! That
is what everyone used to say about Tanner. And
Maddie is just growing up. I'm amazed at how she
has grown since we met you all. Can you even believe
how good Andrea looks pregnant. From the back you can't even tell she's pg. You look great too, as always!
And I can't leave out Brent all of the time. Andrea says he has lost a lot of weight. He looks younger!

Melanie said...

Oh no you did not just post a picture of your daughters darling butt on the internet!! I love sprinklers and popcicles thats what we call them here in Az :)