Sunday, June 29, 2008

Better than the theater, i sware...

We happened to have the car seat in the house the other day and after seeing Maddie sitting in it in the living room, I came up with a pretty rockin' idea. After just a little coaxing (alright, slight manipulation) I finally convinced her that watching a movie while belted in the car seat would be way cool, and practically just like being at the theater  (aside from the fact that she's restrained of course... minor detail) Anyway, it was all good for the first 4 hours, then she was pretty much over it. Calm down, calm down,  I'm just kidding. She did last about 45 minutes though; pretty sweet way to get some dishes done if you ask me! As you can see from the last pic, the enthusiasm did fade quite a bit toward the end.


...and here's a few pics of the Brod-Man. He's honestly just the sweetest thing ever, you can  make him laugh just by smiling in his direction. Oh, and the best part...No restraining necessary (at this point). 



4 comments:

Melanie said...

Maddie I am coming to save you CPS is on the way.

Anonymous said...

Oh my gosh I am laughing so hard right now. Thanks for the chuckle. Next time give me a call and we can meet at chuckie cheese. I haven't done that with lil since the place opened.

Coty said...

lol that's hilarious...only...i seriously would be trying the four hour stent :)

Summer said...

He looks just like Brent! I was laughing out loud when I saw the picture.