Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Little Sis

So when did being 39 weeks pregnant look this good?  This is my little sis Andrea, who in my eyes has always been one of the most beautiful, carefree creatures on earth.  She's due to have her baby boy in a little over a week, and i don't think I've ever missed her more in my life. She's my best friend, and although we talk at least 30 times a day, it's just not the same as being there. Anyway, a friend took some pics of her the other night and i thought they turned out amazing...thought I'd share. 






2 comments:

Melanie said...

Shes beautiful. Man she looks great. I wish you could be there with her I know how bad you want to be.:)

Coty said...

"maddie, looks like andrea"

"i used to think brent but now, Andrea...for sure", coty exclaimed.

she's gonna be a knock out shauna.

"beatin' those boys off with a stick..." says I.