Today the kids and I packed a lunch and walked to the park to play. We were there from 11:30am to 5:00pm. That's right, I better be getting "mom of the year" for that one. I have to admit though that it was really nice to be out. Since the baby was born I haven't been able to get out much and let Maddie run wild. Plus, it totally came with the added benefit of a 6:00pm bedtime due to complete and utter exhaustion, ah...don't you love when that happens! Anyway, Brent stopped by on his way home from work and we took a few pics. This is our first official Fishel family photo with all members present. We all basically look like a bunch of nerds, but if you can believe it, this was the best one in the bunch. Oh and the pic of Maddie looking all sad, is her sitting on time-out for hitting a little girl in the face with a really big stick and completely
bloody-ing her nose. Thinking of how much better the blog would be, i almost took a pic of the bloody nose, but then decided that it probably wasn't the right thing to do. Plus, the mother of the little girl was totally giving me that "don't you teach your kids
anything?" look (and then it really didn't seem like the right thing to do).
2 comments:
Your not serious when you say you were at the park for over 5 hours. Gosh you are mom of the year we live across from the park and my kids are lucky if they get an hour. I think you should have take a picture of the bloody nose that would have made a great post. What a good looking family you have
I love the picture of Maddie on her dads shoulders.
That is priceless. So what to do you do at the park
for 5 1/2 hours? That's a long time!! You ARE a
good mom! Love the pictures!
Post a Comment