I've waited almost 3 long years for Maddie to want to help clean up messes. Up until recently it's been all about making them (and trust me, she's been tremendously good at it) but i can finally say that all those times of singing the "clean up" song (when i was obviously the only one cleaning) and showing her how to use a broom properly, have paid off. Now that she's the big sister she's turned over a new leaf and has become "mama's little helper." Maybe too good of a helper actually. We had company last week and she and some kids were playing her room; all i could hear her screaming (at the top of her lungs) was..."oh my gosh, you're making the biggest mess," and "you had better clean that up." i mean honestly where does she get this stuff from. hee hee!
wiping counter tops...
baking....
5 comments:
ohhhh.... shauna! she is SO. YOUR. DAUGHTER!!!!!! i LOVE her!!!! not only is she your big helper, but she's a big SASSY helper, too... you tell 'em, girl!
What are running a sweat shop over there or what. Gosh I have no idea where the sassy comes from, She is so you. I cant believe how big she has gotten it seems like yesterday when you were here and she was so little. Oh time flies
Did you change her name to Cinderella? She is so cute. She looks like she is really into it too! Pretty soon she'll be changing Brody's diapers!
We will miss you tonight at the shower, but I will take lots of pictures and video's for you guys. I'm sure
Andrea would love you here as much as you would like to be here. Let's plan a trip for you to come out. I will
help in any way. Love ya!
Okay.. So.. That was so me. I remember getting up really early in the mornings- going through the house cleaning each room...and then putting a sticky-note on the door saying... "Already Cleaned.." Oh, and I remember wearing my pink apron that Aunt Shorty made me. BY THE WAY- Did I mention what a ADORABLE apron Maddie is wearing.. Somebody must really love her!-
-love ya-
Cleo would be so proud! :)
Post a Comment