Tuesday, May 13, 2008

And so it begins...

Okay, so here goes... As many of you know, for the longest time I fought the blogging scene for lots of logical reasons... there was the ..."what a waste of time, not enough time, who cares anyway," and my favorite, "they're just "bragspots" anyway." However, after months of obsessive stocking and admiring others creativeness, writing abilities, and obviously perfect families, I've finally come to the conclusion..."if you can't beat em...join em." so here i go, I'm officially entering the world of blogging.

 

3 comments:

Melanie said...

I feel so lucky to be the first person to make a comment on your blog. I am so excited you FINALLY made a post, now I can hear all about your life on a daily basis. Your blog header is so cute. Welcome my friend to the Blogging World this is one move you won't regret.
Love ya

Joe and Melody said...

Hey Shauna! It's so great to be blogging w/you, Danielle, & Andrea! It's been far too long. I hope all is well. And keep in touch.

Justin and Michelle said...

Yay!! Shauna's joined Blogspot--officially! We can't wait to see you guys!!!! 58 days..and counting!! Love you guys!!!!!