There's something very humbling about seeing your baby in all white. As I dressed Brody this morning I couldn't help but think about how very recently he was in the presence of Heavenly Father, and how blessed i was to have this precious spirit in my home...in my arms.
Despite the pouring rain the day was perfect. Brent gave Brody an absolutely beautiful blessing and all our family and friends were in attendance. We're really thankful for those that traveled and changed plans to be there. Our little man sure is lucky to have such a wonderful family and support group.
8 comments:
Brody is so adorable I could squeeze his cheecks off lucky for him I live too far away. I love your hair it looks adorable. What a cute family you have.
All Justin and I could think about yesterday while we were sitting at church was how we were missing Brody's blessing.......... :(
Oh my goodness Shauna! How precious! I'm so happy for you and your family. And give that little man a high-five for me. Glad to see all is well.
Shauna - Congrats on the new baby. Thanks for dropping me a line on my family's blog. Blogs are amazing things. It's been fun getting in touch with old friends. Of course I remember you. In fact, about a month ago I was eating at Red Robin out here in Palm Springs with my wife and another couple and there was this girl sitting at a nearby table that I swore was you. I kept looking at her to make sure it was you, and I could even hear her talking and it sounded likt you too. Anyway, my wife finally approached her and asker her if her name was Shauna, and she said no. Oh well. I was wondering what you were doing at a Red Robin in Palm Springs anyway. Good to know you guys are doing well. I'm not sure why you're living amongst the inbred but I'm sure you have a good reason. Send me your email address and we'll keep in touch. I'll fill you in on Dan, Blake, Jared, and the boys. Good to hear from you. E-mail me at cgreen@legacyhealthcare.com
ahhhh... cort. good old cort. his comment had me laughing...
brody looks like a big bundle of squishy fun! you look gorgeous as always! hope you're feeling good! love you.
What a cute little man. You are lookin' good :) and so is Brent! what's the secret? cause I'm certainly NOT looking like I'm feeling, and I've been wanting to fake bake so bad it's not even funny. what is it with this post-baby pasty skin anyway??? I can't wait to be tan again *sigh*...
~coty
Oh Shauna, what cute pictures of everyone! Your haircut is so cute, you look great and you look too
skinny to have a month old baby. So don't worry about that chocolate sunday too much. I'm excited
for Andrea to have her shower this week. We are counting down of course and can't wait for him to get here, expecially after seeing Brody. He looks so adorable in his blessing suit.
we totally would have been there if we'd only known about the blessing! com'on you guys, you've jumped full force into the blogging world, don't you think it's time to jump into the texting world also?? one quick text and we would have known. just remember, the more you do it the faster you'll get ;-)
Post a Comment