Maddie and I made some banana muffins, and pretty much did everything by herself. Her favorite part was "mashin' up the nana's." she got pretty into it, and for once i just let her. I am however STILL cleaning banana's off every surface in the kitchen.
She's getting to be a big girl; today was her preschool orientation and she loved every minute of it. As soon as we left (which she was only persuaded to do by the chocolate dipped Oreo lolly-pops they were giving out at the door) she asked when she could go back. That's my girl!
PS. the pic of her making the "mad face" is her scolding me for allowing her to get so close to a hot oven... "duh mom."
6 comments:
Those muffins look really good! Maddie looks so cute baking!
Maddie I have never made banana muffins. They look delicious. You have a great time at the ocean with Mom and Dad and Brody.
Hey Shauna! I don't know if you remember me from Winchester ward or not but I ran across your blog and I think you have the cutest family!!! Sorry to be a stalker but I thought I'd say hey. =)
Those look so yummy. What a good mom you are to let her cook.
Can't wait to hear about you trip. I hope you had a great time. I would love to go to the East Coast beaches sometime! See you in a few weeks!
she even looks spunky in her pics. definitely you're daughter! i'm kind of in love with her.
Post a Comment