Friday, August 22, 2008

Happy Birthday Justin


My brother Justin:  

1. has the fattest sausage-link-fingers of anyone i know ("i hear they're good for cheese packing though ey jus?").


2. has the constant need to be networking or he would cease to breath (IM Justin).



3. drinks IBC root beer cause he thinks it cool (and likes to drive my mom crazy)


4. is serious daredevil.. and has the scars, burns, broken bones and helicopter bills to prove it!
  

5. still stands with his legs crossed like he did when he was 4.

6. is brutally honest (emphasis on "brutally") 

7. SHUP SHAUNA!!!!  (need i say more)

8. usually has on a t-shirt that says something dumb (sorry...didn't have a pic of my personal favorite, "haven't I turned you down before?"


9. is a country boy through and through. 


10. can get engrossed in the TV...practically to point of catatonia.

okay, okay on a more serious note...Justin, you're totally my favorite brother;) and I think your absolutely the best! Oh, AND I'm really glad you were born on this day 24 years ago (hmmmm...except that if you weren't, I'd probably be more like to inherit to boat, guns, and farm land) hee hee hee.
 
I love you DAAAAUUUSSSIIINNNN !

3 comments:

Justin and Michelle said...

well I appreciate the tribute!!! I thought a tribute was supposed to be positive? hmmmmmmmmmm well anyway you forgot the truck! I def get the truck... love you!!

WRYE FAMILY said...

too funny! I am sure Justin actually loved his tribute. Being the big sister can be so fun.

Tanner and Andrea said...

I can agree with everything you wrote- I think you forgot a couple of important ones- but we wont go there :)-I think he has taken enough blows. I think out of all- Justin totally IGNORES me when he is watching TV... I could be yelling and he would stay so focused- oh and the legs- I know this seems unreal but I notice myself sometimes standing like that- and then I hurry and stand straight. I love that HE is my brother though! - ( I totally expect a NICE longer TRIBUTE for my b-day)