Monday, September 8, 2008

Breathtaking...


Brent took some amazing pics while we were there. He was up and at em' every morning at 6:00 taking pics all over the island. Anyway these were some of my favorites. One of the highlights of the trip were definitely the amazing sunsets; absolutely breathtaking.. 
PS. none of the pics have been "doctored" at all (thrown in by Brent of course).



























8 comments:

The Cramer Crew said...

Oh my gosh! The sky is so blue!! The backgrounds are breathtaking!! It doesn't even look real!! Brent has a real talent for taking pictures - he should submit some of his pictures for printing! Everyone looked georgeous! Did you guys come home early on your own or were they warning for tourist to leave? Love, Stac

Melanie said...

wow brent the photographer love it

WRYE FAMILY said...

WOW! Brent these are absolutely gorgeous pictures. You are beyond talented. You look like you all had a great time. Love all the pictures thank you for sharing with us all. Love, The Wrye Family

Unknown said...

Shauna,

email me at rayburn1776 at yahoo dot com

Emily

Unknown said...

Wow! I have been waiting for your post of your family vacation & I am so glad you got all those pics on so fast. It looks amazing--absolutely breathtaking. I love ALL of the pics of you & you beautiful family. All I can say is 'jealous'. I'm glad you had fun & that you got back safe.

Danielle said...

Shauna you have to tell me what kind of camera Brent has I don't think I can copy the eye or talent but man those are some nice pictures!

Tanner and Andrea said...

Those are such amazing pictures... I want a couple of them for my house! When we come home next month- I want Brent to take our family pictures for our Christmas card.. I know- backerdown...It is never too early though. ;)

Summer said...

okay, after seeing the pics Brent got is makes me pretty sick to my stomach to think of the photos i never had a chance to capture! well, guess i just gotta go back with dave next summer ;-)