Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Who says CHUBBY boys ain't got game!

Brody totally rolled over for the first time today...(either that or his head is just too big and caused him to topple over after his mean mama forced him to stay on his belly too long:) 
Yippee Hooray for the Brod-man; our little guy is just growing so fast we can hardly stand it. *If you want to hear the "proud-mama narration" don't forget to pause my music. 

10 comments:

Coty said...

We've got such "chub chunkies" don't we? Yeah, it's funny you got your swim suit today, I'm ordering mine from landsend next week...ahhh, now lets just see if i can fit into it :/
I'm proud that you are on the no sugar diet (if you are dying, 'skinny cow' makes a mean sugar free icecream sandwich)...you truly will feel amazing when you are done, no joke. you should totally email me with the details lol.

Love ya, Coty

Melanie said...

I love it. I am not sure what I liked most the Brod man rolling over or the narration from mom. It toally made me lol. He is getting so big. he is adorable. Call me love ya

p.s. the wii is totally worth it. it is soooo fun to play with the kids and without!!

Joe and Melody said...

BRODY definitely got game!

Unknown said...

That was so cute to watch! He's growing up so fast. Great Job Brody!

Anonymous said...

Wahoo rolling! What a fun event. Thanks for sharing.

Justin and Michelle said...

Awww!! Yay Brody!!! Aunt Michelle & Uncle Justin can't wait to see him roll over in person!!!!!!!! :) We leave today!!!!!! :) (And no, we're not even packed yet...haha)

Summer said...

the rolling over part is awesome, but your narration is what makes it!

The Cramer Crew said...

Oh my gosh Shauna!!! That video was so stinkin cute!!!! The naration was the best!!! I didn't know you could pause the music so you could hear the video!...Thanks for adding that tip or I would have never gotten the whole effect! Yes, that was Jen and Matt's new pool...ya, I know....Awesome hu!!! We should go to Jen's together sometime. I will be going to help when she has the baby. We should just plan a get together or who know's when we'll all see eachother!! :( I AM comming to the farm to visit soon!! By the end of the month I WILL come..probably the last weekend - do you have plans? Love, Stacy

Coty said...

lol, mine hasn't shipped yet...i'm nervous. i didn't know you and maddie did fun craft friday's too? you'll totally have to dish!

-Coty

noelle said...

ok, that was hilarious. he is sooo yummy! and you are sooo... well, you sound just like yourself! imagine that! i'd know that voice anywhere... :)