Happy Birthday Grandma, I'm glad that we got to spend your special day with you (even if we were just being lazy in the sun:) You know, as i was looking through pictures to post, I realized that there aren't too many memories that you aren't apart of...and i think that's just pretty cool. We love you.
G-Funk be looking good! Mable is so beautiful and wonderful. She's such a great person and I've got a lot of good memories w/her in them. Let her know I said hello!
In a nutshell. Brent and I have been married for 10 years and are currently livin' large in wild wonderful West Virginia (or Weppa Ginny as I like to call it). We have three beautiful children, Maddie and Brody and Marley who are basically the center of our universe. We enjoy just about everything (especially food, taking trips, and hanging out with our fam) ...what more can I say...life's good!
3 comments:
your hair looks so dang cute in that picture with your gma. Is that current? cuz if it is I dont know what you are complaining about you look great
G-Funk be looking good! Mable is so beautiful and wonderful. She's such a great person and I've got a lot of good memories w/her in them. Let her know I said hello!
Oh I just love Grandma to death- she has to be my most favorite person.
Post a Comment