Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Happy Birthday Mom!

Well mom, I could go and on and on (which I know you would totally love) but I think I can pretty much sum it up in just a few sentences. So here goes...Mom i think you're the best. You're the reason I'm who I am. Your the phone call I look forward to each evening at 8:30. you're the person I cry to, because I know that even when know one else cares or agrees with me, you always will. You're my rock and my best friend. Oh...and you always have M&M's in your purse.  I love ya. Happy Birthday. 

These are just a few pics that we took this weekend. Justin and Michelle are in from Las Vegas so we spent the weekend celebrating mom's birthday and hanging out with them.  the two pics of Maddie waving a straw at my dad's head are her "putting an abracadabra spell on him" that he will grow some hair on his bald spot. She gets very seriously distressed over it, and has even offered to give him some of her "very 'wong' hair." The other's are just some random pics of us enjoying a lazy Sunday in the woods cooking-out. 
 









4 comments:

Coty said...

rodeos are splendid aren't they? the derby though...oh, the derby, now...who could top that? lol

Melanie said...

I would love to live there where it is green and the weather is nice we cant even walk outside here without have a heat stroke no kidding. I am jealous. Looks like you were really into your country home magazine.
Happy Birthday to your Mom
Love ya call me soon

Kathy's Boys said...

I love all of the pics of Maddie and Brody! How did he like the ear muffs?

Tanner and Andrea said...

Oh my gosh- We still have those blue chairs?... That is unbelieveable.