Okay so there's three "hick" things that everyone needs to go to at least once in there life... a rodeo, a demolition derby and a tractor/truck pull. I PROMISE you won't be disappointed! This weekend my family all went to a local tractor pull and can i just tell you that I was absolutely in Heaven. As silly as it sounds there's just something about down-home people getting togther, eating funnel cakes, and screaming for tractors that just makes my heart happy (just like it did as a kid). I added some pics of the tractors so you can get an idea what they look like. As you can see they're not exactly your grandpa's tractor; they're fast, mean, loud and have enough horsepower to pull a planet. They also cost on average between one and two hundred thousand dollars! I was a little worried about taking Brody because of the noise but as you can see we made due and he handled it like a trooper. Guess it just goes to prove "that you can take the girl outta the country, but you can't take the country outta the girl."
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
I have to say that those were some pretty cool pics. They were fun to look at & I love the ones of Brody with the 'ear-phone' covers on. He looks so adorable! Cute pics!
I am totally cracking up cuz I can so see you there cheering on the tractor. I love brodys cheeks and what is Maddie a Tractor model? What do you teach or kids back there? It actually looks really fun.
Love ya
First off, Happy Bday Debbie! She looks better and better every year...you'll have to let her know I said that.
These PA pics bring back some great memories. Tractor pulls and picnics in the woods...you really can't beat that.
Everyone looks so great and the Crouse family is really growing! Good for you guys!
I don't know who will be sadder for missing the Tractor pull, Andrea or Tanner! I know Tanner loves coming back there and it's all a whole new world for the city boy! It looks fun. I love all of the simple small town stuff like that. I grew up doing some of those things too, and feel sad that my kids didn't get to enjoy some of those things more. Looks like Michelle is just fitting in and loving it too! Tell Debbie Happy Birthday.
P.S. Did Michelle get to go to the Road Kill Cafe yet?
Now that's country!!
Okay.. Did my sweet little niece Maddie turn into a hoochie or what? I get it though- she needs to get her attention some other way now.. I completely understand and would do the same thing ;)HOLY CheekS- is all I have to say about Brody.. I just want to kiss him- so sad I havent even gotten to see him. Well- Im glad you are having fun there doing everything without me. This sucks- I want to come home. Maddex is going to love it when we come back :)
I love that he is in a diaper at the tractor pull! It looks like a good time.
Post a Comment