Sunday, July 27, 2008

Happy Anniversary!

I read once that the ancient Egyptians had fifty words for sand & the Eskimos had a hundred words for snow. I wish I had a thousand words for love, but all that comes to mind is the way you move against me while you sleep & there are no words for that. 









The day we met I knew you were the one, and everyday since I've been reminded why. I love you Brent; your kiss still manages to make my heart skip a beat. Happy 7th Anniversary!

7 comments:

Melanie said...

Oh that is so sweet. You guys are so perfect for each other. I am so glad you are still happy in love. on the other hand he is pretty dang lucky to have you as well. Love ya

Coty said...

Happy Anniversary!!! I loved all the pics, hope it was a good one.

Joe and Melody said...

Happy Anniversary you two! Here's to another great year. Congrats!

Summer said...

happy 7th! we look forward to seeing you guys in our neck of the woods next week :-)

Jennie said...

Happy anniversary. You had me confused in a post a few back when you said coming on 8 years. I started to wonder whether I was miscalculating how many years Dave and I were married. Hope you guys had a blast. You are so perfect together.

Summer said...

i know you'll want to check out the galleries...

http://www.amelialyon.com/

i totally love her style!

Tanner and Andrea said...

I can still remember back to your wedding day just like it was yesterday- Justin couldnt get his smile together, Brent had a shaved head, "Everybody ween to the wight", I had a busted eye and to make it worse- braces, oh, and your veil was 10 ft. high on your head.. :)- oh, the things you remember 7 years later... That was such a fun day- I will never forget it.