Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Halloween


Hope you're Halloween was as spooktacular and ghoulish as ours. Pretty scary eh'?

Brent wanted to be Zombies (for like the past 10 years)...I finally gave in.

Party at Aunt Amy's...she never disappoints.
Brent won the pumpkin carving contest this year (again) he did a "cannibal pumpkin." made my ghost (who fell over in the first five minutes) look too pathetic to even take a picture of.

Brent and I went as "zombie prom king and queen." We raided the goodwill earlier that day for our outfits. The scariest thing about Halloween may be that we actually wore them without washing first. ("eww," i know.) Maddie a butterfly of course, and B the mechanic. I'm starting to wonder if Maddie will ever want to be anything without wings. lady bug, bumble bee, butterfly...I'm starting to see a trend here.





This picture is pretty classic. B slurping up some rainwater from the chair.







mom and dad even got dressed up for the festivities.

Maddie and I actually fought over who got to give out candy. At some point I need to let it go. not yet though!



Had to include this kid. Is this not the funniest thing you've ever seen. love it.

4 comments:

Joel and Chelsey said...

Goodwill outfits--$30
Fake zombie blood--$2.50
Fulfilling your husband's every hope and dream? PRICELESS!

Joe and Melody said...

Love the costumes, Shauna! And your mom looks adorable. Happy belated Halloween! P.S. I'm always in awe of the line of trick-o-treaters outside your house!

Missy said...

Ya'll look amazing!!!

noelle said...

i seriously almost peed my pants looking at these photos. i am scared witless. how did your kids just not run away screaming from you?!?

and also, have you checked out rachel thurston's post today? yeah, go. now. and i may have told her that i was hot for grant... because... well, there's this one photo of him holding a surfboard and there's a sunset... and yeah. be concerned for me.