Thursday, November 12, 2009

R&R

Brent and I got a great deal on a room and will be heading here this weekend for a little R&R. We rarely get to spend time ALONE together (or at all for that matter) so to say that this is a real treat is an understatement. I'm beyond giddy. We leave in the morning!!!
Check out the pics. The resort is in Beford Pa, only about 30 minutes from where I grew up.

4 comments:

Charissa & Don Bishop said...

Enjoy your weekend! I'm so jealous! I have gone there with my mom to just walk around the hotel and grounds and it is very lovely! Where did you grow up?

Charissa Bishop

Jess said...

Yep...I made all four of their costumes..I had a blast doing it..I just love halloween/fall.. I wish it would stay fall longer. It never seems to last long enough. I can not believe how big maddie and brody are getting. He look soooo much like justin.. I can't even believe it.. Thanks for the birthday wishes. I had a good day but my real birthday treat is coming on saturday!! An Estate Sale!!! Tons of Atiques and bargins.. oh the jOy!!! Take Care.. And Enjoy your trip.. I can not believe how that place has built up! Crazy.. Jess

Jess said...

Ps... sorry i didn't proof read before publishing.. :)

Joel and Chelsey said...

Can you die from jealousy? Just wondering.