There once was a girl named Shauna, who wanted to be skinny, but kept eating and eating and eating, until she had single handedly ate 13 apple dumplings in just six short weeks. Shauna needs some self control! Shauna needs an intervention!! Someone stop Shauna!!! Seriously.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
I LOVE apple dumplings. i made lots last year lol.
did you make yours? they look yummy!!!
heavens no i didn't make them...that would have taken all the fun out of eating them!!
HA HA HA! You and those apple dumplings--it cracks me up! Where are you getting them now that MHS is closed up? Have you found a new dealer? :)
Send them to me! I've been dreaming about those since I was there 2 years ago!! Seriously! If you have the recipe I'll settle for that. And by the way...you look pretty skinny to me.
whatever, skinny minnie. eat all the apple dumplings you want. we all know my philosophy on this. i only work out to support my eating habits. i heart food.
Post a Comment