Ahhh, honey. These pictures just go to prove that growing up (or at least changing hairstyles) isn't always such a bad thing.
Happy 32, ya big hippie!
Whoa, now that's more like it.
All I have to say is...you better be thanking your lucky starts that I came along and saved the day!
11 comments:
i'm seriously going to have bad dreams about kidnappers tonight. tanner didn't believe it. at first i said, do you know who that is? he had no idea. when i told him he was like... no. i had to convince him that it was brent... and then he just plain couldn't believe it.
it is pretty crazy. i would have ran... i had therapy b/c of people like him. :) i love you brent. i'm so glad you are all grown up now.. :) PLEASE never grow that stuff back. ok.. and 32???? WHAT?? I thought you were like 29 or 30? geesh. getting up there. ;)
Okay! The first picture looks like Maddie's hair. c: This is way too fun. I have heard stories about "THE HAIR" but I have never seen any pictures. This is great. Thanks for sharing.
HILARIOUS! I totally did not recognize Brent--and I even had a heads up that these pics were coming. Happy Birthday Brent! Hope you had a great day!
oh come on guys - he was a big teddy bear even back then. I still have one of the dreads if anyone wants to see it. Love ya bud and I hope you had a great b-day. See ya in a couple of weeks.
Holy Smokes! There is no way that was Brent! That is crazy! Chaden said he looked like a homeless person! Did you know him when he looked like that?
im not sayin'... but i'm just saying... that's sexy.
the more i look at them... the more it grows on me.
jk
R u Freakin kidding me if he ever grows his hair out like that again I will personally come and cut it in his sleep. Happy Birthday
What r u going to say when Brody wants to grow his hair out in dreads??? :)
yep, I remember braiding that hair into bunches of little tiny french braids. Just making him more unattractive for you Shauna so you met him at the right time in your life.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY BRENT!
Oh, what are these people even talking about? His hair was
gorgeous!
Ah, and every girl loves that bad boy image...it's totally hot.
Way to rock it Brent!
Happy 32nd!
snap. that's all i have to say.
Post a Comment