Great pics! I am so jealous we didn't get any of our crew in the fall leaves. I also love the one of Maddie and the leaf, and Brody in the tube. So cute.
ah, that makes me miss home. it looks so pretty back there. you guys look really cute. i love the orphan look that maddie has going on... it is so in. you so copied me with the flannel. :)
In a nutshell. Brent and I have been married for 10 years and are currently livin' large in wild wonderful West Virginia (or Weppa Ginny as I like to call it). We have three beautiful children, Maddie and Brody and Marley who are basically the center of our universe. We enjoy just about everything (especially food, taking trips, and hanging out with our fam) ...what more can I say...life's good!
3 comments:
all great pics! i LOVE the last one with maddie holding up the red leaf - beautiful eyes :-)
Great pics! I am so jealous we didn't get any of our crew in the fall leaves. I also love the one of Maddie and the leaf, and Brody in the tube. So cute.
ah, that makes me miss home. it looks so pretty back there. you guys look really cute. i love the orphan look that maddie has going on... it is so in. you so copied me with the flannel. :)
Post a Comment