What would fall be without a new pair of boots?
I've been lusting after these babies for quite a while. I just love that..."been worn around the barn for ten years" look they got goin' on. The other night as Brent and I went back to bed, he had them wrapped, waiting for me on the bed. What a guy huh? I cried.
Oh the possibilities! The outfit combinations! I can barely stand it! Looks like I may be breaking my vow to NEVER buy a pair of skinny jeans... think they'd look pretty good all snug down inside? no bulk.
On another note, could I totally be a boot model or what? lol.
3 comments:
you could totally be a boot model. me encanta! tan fabulosa! and go buy a pair of skinny jeans for your skinny minny legs.
Shauna, you are awesome:):) And what a great husband you have! Totally awesome boots!
Love ya, Jen
love boots.
such a delicious part of the fall outfit-age.
Post a Comment