Thursday, October 15, 2009

fall

There's something about pumpkin patches, and hayrides that brings out the kid in me. I've been totally giddy for a month now. I just love harvest time and the anticipation of Halloween. We haven't held back this year...we've done it all. It's been so fun seeing the excitement in the kids faces; like a full-circle moment. LOVE Fall.
Here's a hodgepodge of our adventures.





buffalo farm in West Virgina...random huh... or maybe not










pig races







4 comments:

noelle said...

stuff like this makes me so homesick for the land of the free and brave. sometimes mexico really bites. i haven't seen a single pumpkin anywhere here. ANYWHERE. so sad.

you know what they do here? they celebrate "the day of the dead" and they put out altars with skulls and "day of the dead" bread. mexico bites.

Joe and Melody said...

I'm totally in love w/fall too. Anytime you can wear jeans and a t-shirt is my kind of weather. PLUS ... I'm a fall baby so I love celebrating my bday. And Ms. Shauna, weren't you an October baby too?! I think so! Happy belated Birthday!

Joel and Chelsey said...

Where's your flannel shirt now, country girl? :) Looks like a fun day.
BTW, you've totally brought me over to the dark side on those apple dumplings. DELISH! Luckily MHS is far away, and I have my entourage to keep me in check. The kids really come in handy that way.

Summer said...

Brody is getting so big! He is now more of a little man than a baby, crazy how fast that seemed to go! I can't wait to see how you guys celebrate Halloween - I remember your costumes from last year were AWESOME!