Friday, October 16, 2009

29 and stuff.

My birthday this year fell the day before our annual trip to "Bedford Days." There couldn't have really been a better present. A day away without kids, being with my girls, scavenging for antiques, and eating all the yummy "fall food" you can possibly think of (my favorite part of course). When I blew out the candles the night before...my one wish??? That I would find the perfect vintage chalkboard the next day...and you know what...I did.



This is tanner pretending to be pumped about antiquing. "what happened to this being a girls trip anyway?"
too bad she couldn't get it back to Las Vegas:(
food...
cider...
more food...
cider...
more food...
still more food...

so much for directing traffic...he was busy



the boys watched the kids at grandma's while we were gone. good news...they not only survived, but did craft time, play time, and acutally got meals. (j/k, you're the best brent.)


3 comments:

noelle said...

you are more beautiful every year. happy, happy birthday, shaun!

Joel and Chelsey said...

Happy 29th Birthday! I love to celebrate 29--in fact, I've done it for the past few years! :) JK Bedford Days looks like something I may need to put on my list next year. Where is your chalkboard?

Coty said...

Hooray for finding your chalkboard!
I really hope you relished that caramel apple...I still haven't had one yet this season :(

We're still closing on the 6th,,,and it feels like it's just around the corner (cause it is). We'll be headed to PA...maybe we'll try bedford days sometime? Anyway, let me know how the marathon goes!