As cute as it is that Brody just "fell" in the bathtub and is frolicking around with his diaper about to explode...what I love most about this video is Maddie's swift arm of justice..."take an animal from him" (the worst possible punishment in our house (to her)). Hey, I guess when the shoe's usually on the other foot, you gotta jump on any chance you got.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
8 comments:
As cute as Brody is, how can you be mad at all? I think that kid would get away with almost anything at my house. He is too sweet! Now if only he didn't cry everytime he saw me...
I love your pictures--they show what a great life you have with your family! Stay happy!!
-So funny!
Love that at first he just "fell" in...and then it seems maddie rethought that and became an opportunist with the whole "take an animal punishment" thing...
Such a crack up, she'd fit right in over here ;)
awesome. your kids are awesome.
I can't believe how big Brody is getting and he's almost talking too. How cute, he answered you everytime you asked him something. They grow up way too fast. Hope you are good.
Sosefina has "accidentally" done that so many times that I can't count. I can't believe how grown up Brody is. i guess I didn't realize what a little man he now is.
hello, kettle? this is the cat. you're black.
POST MORE, woman!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I love how you are having an adult conversation with them :) they are adorable. Miss ya luv ya
Post a Comment