Sunday, March 1, 2009

Do you know these people?

Ever since seeing this idea in "Nie Nie's" house... I was HOOKED. Turns out though that silhouette's are the "in thing" this year and are just about everywhere now...pictures, wallpaper, pins, fabric etc.  Anyway,  I had brent whip me up some of our little fam (he's amazing, what can I say), which I plan to frame individually and place on either side of our fireplace. Don't we look so vintage (especially with Brent's surfer dude hair) lol.

11 comments:

Tanner and Andrea said...

I LOVE IT... I so have been wanting to do that- I even took some pictures the other day- I need brents help! Anyway- I cant wait to see what they look like hung up... yah.

Melanie said...

first of all those look amazing!! I want some come on Brent pretty please, and yes I know them (not personaly) My friend in my ward is sister in laws to Stephanie and Christan the people in the plane crash they live in mesa and her parents live kinda by my parents. Its such a sad story but my friend said she is doing good and looks amazing.

Melanie said...

one more thing the detail on the hair is amazing my gosh he should do these and sell them

Joel and Chelsey said...

Very cool. I have one of Joel as a little boy, done the old fashioned way. I've never put it up though. Maybe I will. So how does he do it? I'm imagining a bright light, and a pencil. :) Knowing Brent, it's WAY more technical than that.

Joe and Melody said...

Awesome! You should do yourself up a cute little etsy shop and sell these. You'd make a killin'!

Coty said...

you beat me to the punch!
You are right though, they are EVERYWHERE...but that just makes me love 'em more, lol.

ps on the stairs...i haven't even stained them (just slathered them in pledge)! can you believe it? it's amazing what a fresh coat of antique white paint can do, huh!!!

pss i'll email with details of how we went about the whole painting process, later today...

Summer said...

brody looks like he's gotten older ;-) gotta love the skills of a graphic designer hubby.

we'd love to do another get together and if you're willing to host, by all means! let me know what weekends will work for you.

WRYE FAMILY said...

You and Brent should make those for all your families for Christmas. Those are gorgeous. Like everyone else that gets on your blog I want to make those also.
Hey thanks you for the FHE book. We totally had FHE tonight it was a blast. We talked about the importance of fathers. Thank you so much!!!!

Justin and Michelle said...

These are amazing!! Brent is so talented!!!

Debbie Crouse said...

Just another amazing thing that Brent can do! Couldn't he just quit his job, stay home and do things for all of us?? ...... makes me laugh when I think of the "interview" dad and I gave Brent before you married him... one of the questions..What do you plan to do for a living? Brent's answer...design things..
Dad and I just looked at each other...hmmm.
.....little did we know!

noelle said...

wow! he's so talented... how can i entice him to make me a new blog banner??