Great picture! Could she be any more accessorized? I love those moments too. I think these are the times you have to remember when you are in Walmart with the kids and Lauren just threw a can of green beans into the cart and onto the baby...oh wait, that was me. :)
Maddie is a doll and just gets cuter everytime I see her. And it's been a long time now. I know Andrea is coming back soon. I bet you can't wait! It will be cute to see your kids with Maddex!
Shauna, what a precious moment. I love the wings! What a little angel:) I think I am coming when A comes! SO, hope to see you then:) We miss you guys..Abby and Izzy talk about Maddie all of the time. Abigail even sings the Brody man song:):):) Love ya, Jen
PRECIOUS!! You SO need to frame that picture - I can't believe she actually took a nap for you...it must have been pure exhaustion cuz I know she would never just take a nap for ya ;) see you soon
PRECIOUS!! You SO need to frame that picture - I can't believe she actually took a nap for you...it must have been pure exhaustion cuz I know she would never just take a nap for ya ;) see you soon
In a nutshell. Brent and I have been married for 10 years and are currently livin' large in wild wonderful West Virginia (or Weppa Ginny as I like to call it). We have three beautiful children, Maddie and Brody and Marley who are basically the center of our universe. We enjoy just about everything (especially food, taking trips, and hanging out with our fam) ...what more can I say...life's good!
9 comments:
Oh, that is precious; she's a cutie-bug.
Heavenly Father has indeed blessed us with our wonderful little children...
absolutely! love that little sleeping beauty.
Great picture! Could she be any more accessorized? I love those moments too. I think these are the times you have to remember when you are in Walmart with the kids and Lauren just threw a can of green beans into the cart and onto the baby...oh wait, that was me. :)
Maddie is a doll and just gets cuter everytime I see her. And it's been a long time now. I know Andrea is coming back soon. I bet you can't wait! It will be cute to see your kids with Maddex!
Those are the moments that keep us going as moms- so cute!
If that isnt the cutiest picture ever. You need to print it and hang it in her room. What a doll. Love ya and miss ya tons
Shauna, what a precious moment. I love the wings! What a little angel:) I think I am coming when A comes! SO, hope to see you then:) We miss you guys..Abby and Izzy talk about Maddie all of the time. Abigail even sings the Brody man song:):):) Love ya, Jen
PRECIOUS!! You SO need to frame that picture - I can't believe she actually took a nap for you...it must have been pure exhaustion cuz I know she would never just take a nap for ya ;) see you soon
PRECIOUS!! You SO need to frame that picture - I can't believe she actually took a nap for you...it must have been pure exhaustion cuz I know she would never just take a nap for ya ;) see you soon
Post a Comment