3:00am child #1, "mommy my belly hurts"
3:03 vomit...clean floor
4:00 vomit....clean bed
5:00 vomit...clean toilet
7:30 "good morning Brody"..."oh my gosh, what in the world!"
7:31 bathing child #2 smeared in diarrhea from head to toe (literally.)
7:31 child #1 vomiting in toilet while child number #2 screams in tub.
8:01 call doctor's office
8:30 shower / scrape dried poop and vomit off my body.
10:30 leave house for doctor's office
10:33 turn around and return home to change yucky clothes.
10:35 - 12:30 doctor's office, vomit, vomit, vomit, and one last vomit in car.
1:30pm get home
5:00 child #2 vomits for the first time.
5:05 bath child number 2.
5:30 put child #1 to bed.
7:00 but wait...vomit...bath child #1... again.
7:45 change one last poopy diaper and put child #2 to bed
7:50 shower / scrape dried poop and vomit off my body.
8:00-9:00 watch the biggest loser and find out how many calories are in a fully stuffed burrito, WHILE EATING A FULLY STUFFED BURRITO!!!
10:00 quiet..for now.
10:22 blogging when I should be sleeping.
Good thing these two are so worth it.
When Maddie wasn't vomiting today...she drew these pics of each member of our family. Now I know I'm totally a mom here, but seriously, for 3 1/2 years old...these are good.
And the Brod-man...I don't know exactly where she was going with this one, but I'd say it's somewhat indicative of their relationship.
I'm told he's the little blog at the top left with "legs and big ears."
10 comments:
I am so sorry! I am trying to think of a silver lining, but I don't think there's much of a bright side to poop! :) OK, here it is--today HAS to be better, cuz it can't get any worse! :0
OMG! What a day! Luckily tomorrow you can start fresh.
P.S. Just started to read Twilight and I LOVE Edward Cullen.
oh, those days. must be experienced for the horror to be fully appreciated.
but those are some fab drawings! and i love that you got earrings, too... or hairy ears... i'm gonna go with earrings. she knows her mama is stylin'. :) love you, girl.
Sorry to hear you guys were sick. It is no fun dealing with stomach stuff. Tomorrow will be a better day.
KG.. lol- Those drawings crack me up. Please have her draw one of auntie and email it to me. I'd love to see what Maddie thinks of when she pictures me. lol- I didn't even know that she could draw yet- so sad- that is when you know you live TOO FAR AWAY.
CANT WAIT TO SEE YOU GUYS SOON... it is going to be such a fun vaca. love me
Have her draw a family picture on one page. My counseling class said that kids thoughts and feelings come out on paper. It worked for my kids. I told my friend that who just got diagnosed with a brain tumor, and she thought her 4 year old daughter didn't know anything about it. However in their family picture the mom's head was falling off and lightning was striking it. I think she heard them talking.
So sorry Shauna- That is the worst, and your heart just goes out to them because you can't do anything about it. I hope that today is better and you all don't get it! Take care!
Shaun, my heart goes out to you:) We have been having some of these moments lately too:) We will be so rewarded in Heaven:):) Maybe that is what our parents said when we were little too:):) Being a mom is total hard work and dedication huh. I hope everyone is feeling better very soon. Can't wait to see you again in a few weeks:) Love ya, Jen
Oh Shauna! I'm laughing my head off right now!!! Your such a poet! Motherhood sure sucks some days doesn't it!! LOL LOL Poor kidos - sound like our house 2 weeks ago....gotta love the 4am baths and all the extra laundry - NOT!!!! Love ya! by the way how bad is a stuffed burrito?!?!
I looooove your blog. I already knew you were pretty on the outside, but how wonderful to really see your inner beauty...and your creativity, silliness, cool-ness and how funny you are! Glad you gave me the blog site. :)
PS. You are the Martinsburg Martha Stewart! Now invite me over and teach me how to can!
Post a Comment