Saturday, March 28, 2009

Happy Birthday Brody!


Today is B-man's birthday. We had his Jungle Safari party last Saturday while my sister was in town (she made that dope invitation by the way). The party was a great time and we were glad to be able to celebrate with so many family and friends.  Thank you all so much for the cards and gifts; Brody has been playing with his new toys non-stop. 
Well, I can hardly believe that my sweet little man is already ONE...it's been a fast and furious year that's for sure. Brody seemed to love the party, except for the monkey hat that is (unfortunately that didn't stop us from making him wear it). 
"We love ya B-man...happy 1 year old birthday day to you!"








5 comments:

Melanie said...

I cant believe that little guy is already 1. He is such a cutie pie. I am so sad I missed you call last week I want to talk to u call me soon
Love ya
mel

Tanner and Andrea said...

ah, it was so good to be there for that. I really do wish I could be there for Maddies- i dont think she will let me live it down... ;) It really is hard to believe that our little boys are getting so big. ah, where has the time gone?

noelle said...

happy birthday, brody boy! i'd like a little of that food spread, por favor. yum.

Joe and Melody said...

Happy Bday Brody! That party looks like a rockin' good time. And it's so great that Andrea & Maddex got to join in on the fun too!

Unknown said...

Love the first pic with Brody in the hat. Wow you guys had a feast. Looks like a fun time.