Tuesday, March 10, 2009

All about B-man


It’s hard for me to believe that my sweet baby boy will be turning 1 later this month. The baby face and body that I kissed and squished incessantly, is now thinning out and giving way to little boy features and grown-up mannerisms. We now have a full fledged little man buzzin’ around this place. Brody's been crawling since about 6 months  and I was sure he’d be walking by now, but he’s cautious (like his dad).  I think I’d almost prefer walking at this point though, because he puts EVERYTHING in this mouth; the smallest most minuscule things....it's pretty much a constant effort to keep him from choking to death. He also LOVES the toilet. I’ve found him (more than once embarrassingly) elbow deep in toilet water chewing on used toilet paper (I know!!)  Which actually pales in comparison to the time that I found him with the goose-neck Clorox toilet bowl cleaner in his mouth...suckin’ that thing like a bottle I tell ya. Nothing like a little   E-coli to start the day out right. Anyway, we love our little man; he’s brought the sweetest calming spirit to our home. I wanted to post some video’s that we've taken recently... WARNING – if you’re not a grandparent, Aunt or Uncle, your likely gonna be bored. 










5 comments:

noelle said...

i watched every single second of every single video. has it really been a year??? seems like just yesterday... i was about to write that you were about to give birth, but then "we were obsessed with twilight" popped into my head. huh.

anyway, here's the link where i discovered how to do the bigger pics:

http://www.blueorchidblog.com/2007/10/how-to-have-large-photos-on-your-blog.html

but i made my outer wrapper 900px and my main wrapper 600px. so after i upload my pics to photobucket, i resize them to 600px width. make sure you click the box to keep the proportion ratio the same. dang, this is long. email me if you need me. xoxo.

Tanner and Andrea said...

oh my goodness- seeing those videos made me even MORE excited to come home and see you guys. I cant wait... on the countdown... only 4 more days... well- in our counting. :) love ya KG

Joel and Chelsey said...

Love th black and white pictures--are those yours or brents? I want some of Claire!! So your Toilet Bowl cleaner story got me thinking about the time that Jackson and Lindsey (yes, that Lindsey) escaped from the nursery and they were found down in the men's room sucking on the rim of the urinal!!! SHUDDER! Good news is they lived. :)

The Denning 6 said...

Shauna,
The B-man is such a precious little boy. He has the cutest face ever! You are totally right though, it is thinning out, and he has that little boy look now. Crazy how time flies isn't it. Can't wait to see you next weekend. Hope you are having fun with A:) Love ya, Jen

Melanie said...

i cant believe he is already 1 wow how times goes by fast. So I loved the videos and your commentary always makes me laugh but I especially loved the video of Brody playing the drums and you chopping on your gum :) Miss ya and love ya tons