Even though my blogging doesn't reflect it, I've been busy. These last few weeks, Brent and I tore into our house, and redid our room and the kids room (great timing eh?). I can't wait to show you the "before and afters," but I still have some things to do. Anyway, that's the reason for the lack of blog posts; just busy and stuff. This was a fun weekend though so I wanted to share. Here I am at 37 weeks. getting closer people; I chose an induction date, and am ready to get this show on the riz-zoad!
Brent's sister (Deanna) and brother-in-law (Travis) both turned 40 and rented a bowling alley for friends and family to celebrate with them. It was tons of fun. My kids first time bowling, so it was pretty priceless watching them be all excited.
Brent on the other hand is apparently bowling on his lunch break everyday? We've seriously been bowling about 4 times in the past ten years, but somehow he manages to get strikes like...every time. Hmmm? We made a wager once that if he got a strike he could name the baby..dang it!!! _ _ _ _ _ _...it is:( lol.
M and I went on a date on Friday night and among other things, we got her hair cut at the Salon...four inches and long layers..doesn't she look ravishing?
Also, can I tell you for a minute how much I love this child. If you don't take your kids out
one-on-one every now and then, you're seriously missing out. I can't believe the things I've been missing, not hearing, not noticing. somewhere along the line, my Five year old little girl turned into a 5 year old little lady. so mature and grown up. makes me happy and sad at the same time. she treated me at pizza hut with her "book it" coupons, and I teared up three or four times just thinking back. Time flies.
My sister-in-law Amy had me a shower this weekend as well. I would have never allowed it;) but she surprised me by sending me an invitation to my own shower. It was a great time, with good food and friends.
Amy, you really are the best.





6 comments:
so excited for you!!!!! cant wait to see pics of the little one. then you too will be typing 1 handed while holding a sweet little babe. and your 37 week self looks amazing!
I can't believe you are due in 3 weeks. You look so great and not that big. She could really come anytime...how exciting. Yes, Maddie is growing up and
is so adorable. She will be a big help when the baby comes. I hope Brody is doing well. We're thinking about you all. Good luck with the delivery and everything. You'll be in our prayers. Love you all.
How Cute are you!!!! Can't wait to see pictures of your newest addition. :)
Take Jennie bowling with you - she can steal you some shoes.
basically maddie's hair is gorgeous. and so is yours! seriously, your hair looks so cute! i was already going to comment that before i even saw maddie's hair....her hair is so luxurious though it's crazy!
Wishing your delivery a Safe and Happy, and Healthy one. Thanks for your comment on my blog. Yes, we do have tons going on right now, and I do have Faith that everything is going to work out. But you know Pregnancy hormones - sometimes they get the best of me.
Post a Comment