Thursday, February 24, 2011

here we go.


A morning like any other...

I packed lunches
wrote notes
made beds
got showered
plucked eyebrows
put mail in the box
ate cereal
blogged
oh yeah...and now I'm off to HAVE A BABY!!!

Got my game face on; wish us luck.

7 comments:

Joe and Melody said...

Good luck, girl! You're in my thoughts.

Airyele Rounds said...

YAY!!! I've been thinking about you too, and counting the days.
Thinking about you today. :) I hope it goes fast and smooth!

Coty said...

GOOOOD LUCK!!!! Hoo Hoo Hoo (deep football voice, rooting for you, got my arms going and everything ;)

Besides the fam, I'm the first to know. Brent, I'm counting on ya dude...

WRYE FAMILY said...

YAY!

Ah Loe said...

Good luck, hopefully you already had the little one!!!!

Summer said...

Yay!!! We've been praying for and thinking about you guys :)

The Hicks of Kentucky said...

CONGRATS!!! Can't wait to see pictures!