Monday, September 13, 2010

Baby bump and other wonderful things.


Warning: females only.

Since Brent hasn't taken any pictures of me yet this pregnancy (I guess the novelty and beauty in seeing your wife expand wears off with baby #3), I took one of myself. Here's the baby-bump. I post this picture because these are the days I can still appreciate it. Soon there will be none. I promise.
In other glorious and wonderful news related to pregnancy... I woke up a couple days ago to what seems (to me) like an enormous B-cup! Now this may seem like no big deal to all you well-endowed women out there, but since nursing my two other baby's for a year, and ending up with what can only be described as "shriveled raisins"... I'm happy beyond words with my amazing new features;) A couple months ago, I actually (cried and) bought my first A-cup bra. The girl at Victoria's Secret laughed at me when I walked in to be fitted in my old C-cup bra which I had been wearing around delusionally for years. She then sarcastically informed me, that "if you can stick a fist into it while wearing it, it doesn't fit."
"oh really, no kidding?" I hate those girls...and by the way..."GET OUT OF MY DRESSING ROOM!!!" What is up with that?
I guess I got a little off track there...anywho...other than that there's nothing new to report. It's back to the Monday grind around here. Maddie's home sick from school, B's tearing out toys, and I'm wasting time on the computer. Oh me...back to work.

13 comments:

Tanner and Andrea said...

lol. too funny.
love the bump... can't wait for mine. (sarcasm)

Airyele Rounds said...

You are so cute!
I have a baby bump to already - I'm only 7 weeks prego. Most of mine is being so swollen.

Joel and Chelsey said...

I'm sorry, Are you pregnant, or did you just have a big lunch? I'm having serious trouble losing my extra 10 this time around, is it wrong that I knda have to hate you right now? :) Just kidding!

Anonymous said...

Seriously I want to look like that when I am NOT pregnant. MAybe when you are 9 months I can't loan you my jeans :) You look great and keep posting!

Joe and Melody said...

I just think that's the cutest thing. I love a good baby bump. I'm hoping for one of my own soon. Hey now.

Unknown said...

Unless the picture is deceiving, it looks like you're pushing out as hard as you can!! By the third child when I was 3 1/2 months I was wearing a "tent dress" --I may even have been waddling! Maybe I could go up in the attic and find you some maternity clothes from the 80's....they gave you a bump whether you had one or not! ha. Love Mom

Coty said...

where? what baby bump?...
seriously.
"boobies boobies jiggety-jig" that's my victory song on account of your boobs reappearing. you loved it.

noelle said...

i'm sorry, what the hell is that. that is no baby bump. that is my non-pregnant belly after lunch. i hate you.

Becca said...

After seeing your post I went and checked my own "baby bump" -yes, I am finally pregnant! And mine sure as heck wasn't as cute as that. My only redemption is that I don't usually get very big.

Ah Loe said...

You are looking great, Shauna! I am with you mom, my later babies I popped out a whole lot faster and it has gotten harder to take off. But you are doing great! Don't you love prego boobs, and early nursing boobs. Enjoy them while they last!

The Cramer Crew said...

That is ONE KICKIN HOT BOD Girlfriend!!!!! You make me laugh out loud - I know exactly how you feel I have graduated into the A cut world as well! What can I say 3 kids will do it to ya! I'm saving for my boob job - maybe we can get a 2 for 1 deal after your done nursing this one and you're into an A- cup size LMAO!!

The Denning 6 said...

Shaun, your baby bump is too cute:) I remember those days...now my bump is so big, I am dying for it to be done with:) Hopefully this week will be the week:) we will keep you posted! Love ya!
Jen

Melanie said...

Oh gag that is no baby bump that is my belly on a skinny day ;) luv u