So I'm pregnant again...Surprise! Four months now. Most of you probably know, but I wanted to hold off on the "big" announcement till we were in the clear. Plus, I didn't want you all wondering and gossiping about the tragic reasons I must be getting all chubby in my pictures:)
I get to find out what I'm having at my next appointment, so I'm starting to get really excited. I've been sick alot but it hasn't been horrible, in fact I'm finally starting to feel better; that I'm definitely looking forward to. THIS...not so much.
I'm due in February. It's funny the way Heavenly Father works I think. He must have known that it would be better for my self-esteem to be pregnant in the winter when I'd have jeans to hide my end-of-pregnancy cankles. lol.

12 comments:
Hahahahah good old Heavenly Father...so thoughtful! Congratulations and goooood luck!
Congrats!! So happy for you! Gonna have to change that blog title ... WINK.
Congratulations fishels!
Melody they dont need to change the name they just need to have one more baby after this one :)
Congrats!! That is so exciting!
Ahh!!! I am so excited for you! :) Yay!! I've been thinking about you lately. Maybe it's divine but..
I have been waiting to announce mine too. ;) Yep thats right, Me too~ But it's still Shh b/c I'm not really out of the danger zone yet. In the next 3 weeks I'll probably announce mine on my blog.
Congrats!!
BTW - Making mine private soon if you'd like to follow or be apart, comment under my blog to give me you email.
Love this post. I love being big together- it just makes it easier. ;) love ya
brent told dave on the phone the other night - congrats! glad to hear the first trimester wasn't too bad. as for the blog title - i vote for,
Five Little Fishes
One Fish, Two Fish, Pink Fish, Blue Fish, and New Fish
Congratulations. I know how excited you must be right now and to the other kinds of thoughts you must be having too. Both kinds are okay. :) Stay positive and enjoy the ride. :)
Congratulations Shauna! I am so happy for you! Can't wait to see what it is...& how far apart are you and Andrea?
So excited for you and Andrea to be having babies close together again. It's so fun to have lots of cousins. I'm glad you're feeling a little better.
oh, this is cute. you and your sister are preggie at the same time! can't wait to find out what you're having...
Congratulations! My heart felt for you when you had your miscarriage! It's wonderful how our Heavenly Father replaces grief with overwhelming joy and happiness!
Post a Comment