I have a stash of Little Debbie's in the house where no one will find them. You may think that's a problem in itself, but in truth, I know lots of women who have candy hidden around the house away from their children (and husbands). Okay, I know a couple. Mainly just my mom and sister, but whatever. The real problem here is....what's wrong with me that I have these compulsive urges to eat Swiss Rolls at 8:30 in the morning? I need an intervention (for the Swiss Roll problem that is, not for yesterday's bad braid or my saggy 800am eyes).
What to do...what to do?
3 comments:
two important things --
#1 Seriously? You only know of your mom and sis? Fine...add me to the list!
#2 The kids are too oblivious (or not awake...maybe?) to catch you and make you share in the morning...I hate sharing the stash :o)!
and #3 (just to throw you off) it was SOOOOO good to see you tonight! Thanks for coming all the way out here! PLEASE come again! LOVE you guys!
Shaun, I was laughing so hard when I saw your anniersary pictures with the laughing, and eating ice cream:) You guys are such an awesome couple!!!! Love ya, Jen
As for the Little Debbies, Everybody has their thing:)...I wouldn't consider it a problem:):):) You just need a little chocolate to get your day started:)
You and me both!! But I love my swiis cake rolls frozen! Have you ever tried them frozen??
Post a Comment