Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Happy Anniversary


...because deep down...you really do think I'm funny. Right?

"He loved her for almost everything she was & she decided that was enough to let him stay for a very long time. " Brian Andreas
"a very long time"...so glad you're mine forever and ever Brent.
Happy Anniversary!

6 comments:

Joe and Melody said...

adorable post! Happy Anniversary you two lovebirds!

Kathi said...

Happy Anniversary - and now you have to change your intro to married NINE years. :)

Joel and Chelsey said...

So I've looked at this post like fifty times--it totally cracks me up. You guys are hilarious! Happy Anniversary!

noelle said...

i'm dying over here. dying. love it so much. oh shaun. i just miss you. you nut.

Melanie said...

thanks for making me laugh I needed that :) I love the look on Brents face on the last pic he does think your funny! Love you

Melanie said...
This comment has been removed by the author.