Thursday, August 12, 2010

amazing...

I think I've watched this video four times over the past two days. I can't stop thinking about this man. You hear stories like this once in a while, but there's something about this man, and his message, and the beautiful, raw, intimate cinematography that pulled me in and caused me to reflect over and over these past couple days. His amazing power to forgive in the face of such loss has touched me, and caused me to search my own soul. Just thought I'd share for anyone who needs a pick-me-up. (just click the link below)

3 comments:

Ah Loe said...

Mika and I were just watching this Monday. Amazing is right. It touched my heart. I couldn't imagine, and can only pray that I could feel the same.

Jennie said...

That killed me Shauna. Heightened pregnant emotions and all. I don't think I'll show Dave. He was already tearing up watching upexpected military homecomings on facebook today. It was just beautiful

The Denning 6 said...

Shaun,
I watched the same clip a few weeks ago, and tears rolled down my cheeks as I watched it. What an amazing man, in such a sad and tragic moment in his life. If only everyone had so much love in their hearts, I am sure the world would not be as messed up as it is.
Love ya, Jen