My sweet, sweet (very bribed) hubby, whipped up a new blog banner for me. More befitting I think; plus I'm all about new looks these days. Thanks babe you're the best...glad we could put the good old graphic design degree to use for something.
Hey shauna, I realized the reason that I don't look at blogs and things very much is because they make me homesick, and a lil sad.... :( I miss my little maddster and broadman... I love the pic of maddy and dad on the tractor, kinda brought a tear to my eye... anyway just wanted to drop in and say hi, love the blog, miss you guys! Love you, Love me
In a nutshell. Brent and I have been married for 10 years and are currently livin' large in wild wonderful West Virginia (or Weppa Ginny as I like to call it). We have three beautiful children, Maddie and Brody and Marley who are basically the center of our universe. We enjoy just about everything (especially food, taking trips, and hanging out with our fam) ...what more can I say...life's good!
7 comments:
Hey shauna, I realized the reason that I don't look at blogs and things very much is because they make me homesick, and a lil sad.... :( I miss my little maddster and broadman... I love the pic of maddy and dad on the tractor, kinda brought a tear to my eye... anyway just wanted to drop in and say hi, love the blog, miss you guys!
Love you,
Love me
Oh it's so cute!!! i'm always playing with mine and i just never like it. Way to go Brent!
love the new look. It was good talking to you today thanks for listening to all my garbage
Love ya
Marvelous!
very nice work, Brent! i'm jealous of the graphic design guru you've got at your side, Shauna.
Do you rent him out? I have tons of ideas rolling around inside my little head. Have your people call my people... :)
I SO COULD HAVE DONE THAT- no offense brent. :)
Post a Comment