Thursday, February 12, 2009

Sick to my stomach...



Last weekend Brent surprised me (LOVE him) by taking me to Leesburg VA, for the day to some of my favorite antique/junk shops. My favorite shop of all time was having their biggest sale of the year, and the only way I can explain how great this day was...is to say that I was completely sick to my stomach. Sick, because I couldn't buy EVERYTHING in sight and NEVER wanted the day to end (have you ever felt like that or am i just weird...wait...don't answer that)!!! The weather was amazing, there were great cheap finds at every turn,  AND there was FREE hot apple cider (and you know how I feel about that). It was complete "hunting" bliss. 
You aren't "technically allowed to take pics at these places, so please forgive the bad shots, I was taking them under my scarf:)  In addition to some odds and ends, I'm now the proud owner of the sweet little blue table and oil painting at the bottom. 






hanging cozily in the living room

now a bedside table:)

3 comments:

noelle said...

LOVE the new banner and LOVE LOVE the pics you took under your scarf... so fun! even when taken incognito! you look so adorable... i can just see you going crazy in that place. ah, miss you, girl.

Joel and Chelsey said...

OK, so you and I have to hit Leesburg sometime! I want you to show me all the great spots--with my crew, I don't venture out as often as I would like. You up for it?

The Cramer Crew said...

I can't believe you actually changed something on your blog!!! You go girl! LOL LOL Your right...it fits PERFECTLY! Brent - your so good!!! I wish Dan would take me to places like that...guess I should start leaving hints ;) K - so you MUST take me! I'm coming to visit next weekend (20th) should we go?? Or should we wait til A comes? ;) luv ya!