Sunday, February 15, 2009

Valentines day


VaLenTineS DaY... went a little somthin' like this... 



the kitchen got a heart attack...


daddy made some sweet heart-shaped pancakes...


maddie got a new puppy dog to hug and squeeze (in an attempt to give Brody a break)...


mommy huggin' her Valentines


 lots of pretty flowers


gettin' warmed up for date night...

the "we're out without kids" dance
Mr. "No personality" at the hibachi grill...  

lots of yummy food...and oh yeah baby, you know i made the "clean plate club"

The best Valentines day I can remember...and it ended the way any good V-day should...snuggling in bed with a total hottie!

11 comments:

Tanner and Andrea said...

LOVE IT. you guys are so cute, but that picture of Maddie eating- is for sure blackmail someday. - looks like you had a fun day! no fair you guys all got to eat out together. :(

Coty said...

Glad you had a good one!!!
I've only visited like THREE times to try and leave a comment...but "tragedy" always strikes when mom sets out to do something for herself...
Go figure, third times a charm, right!

noelle said...

LOVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! all of it.

Unknown said...

Okay I am totally jealous. I just snuggled up with my Twilight book, ran kids to parties ,and babysat on Valentines Day. Pretty dull. Thanks for letting me hold your little man during primary. He is such a joy.

Joe and Melody said...

Happy belated VDAY! Ya'll sure know how to celebrate this holiday of love the RIGHT WAY. Props to you. Smooches!

Anonymous said...

What a fun day you all had! Which Habachi do you enjoy? I have yet to go to one, but someday!

Melanie said...

What a good hubby you have, your kitchen looks adorable. Hope you had a good day love ya

Joel and Chelsey said...

I love the heart attack! I'm totally taking a page out of your book for next year. We were pretty blah this Valentines--we figured "romance" is what got us into this mess. :)

Missy said...

SO cute! Thanks for your comment. I've been too lazy to post anything so I basically just stalk everyone's blogs instead! Hope ya'll have a great week!

Coty said...

Good job on the button thing, it's a great site isn't it?
Now, more B-man pics please...
Speaking of, his B-day is coming up soon too, huh!!! Got any good B-day party ideas??? I'm thinking "farm animals" theme for rhoane...cheap and cute, right? Poor poor third child, just not as much enthusiasm in it is there...

Chris Kauffman said...

Shauna ,
When I did the glaze finish on mt cabinets I just used a brown paint and watered it down so it was soupy , brushed it into the corners and I used a damp rag to rub it around until I got the look I was after.
Chris