Tuesday, January 13, 2009

It's that time again!



Holy cow, it's finally here again! For the past two nights Brent and I have been glued to the tube watching the 4 hour premier of 24. I'm gonna  go ahead and sound pathetic here (I'm fairly certain) but can I just tell you, that in the past 7 years, Brent and I have never missed an episode of 24... not even like Tivod it and watched it later...like NEVER MISSED ONE. I mean seriously, has there ever been a more well written suspense show on television? If you're not watching get with the program y'all, you won't be disappointed. Speaking of TV, I've never been much of a TV watcher, but I'm finding my nights getting chewed up lately by the winter line up. "24", "The Biggest Loser", "Grey's", "American Idol," and HELLO....the "Bachelor". How's a girl to choose? Ahhhh, nights of superficial bliss, I can hardly wait. 

13 comments:

noelle said...

please. please just add gossip girl to the list. it's a heinous, trashy show that i'd like to justify by the fact that they have great music on there... but let's not kid ourselves. so yeah... please? just go download the pilote episode on itunes. just do it already!!

Joel and Chelsey said...

Glad to hear we're not the only 24 fanatics in the Tri-state area. I'm right there with ya Sister! We'll have to swap conspiracy theories at Preschool!

Justin and Michelle said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Justin and Michelle said...

Oh my...you too?!...I feel like I don't exist when 24 is on...Oh well--I have The Bachelor! :) I miss you guys!! Can we talk to you guys with our camera on our computer too???? Love ya

Anonymous said...

I LOVE 24 so far this year! I always stick it out throught the season but two years ago about killed me it was sooooo sloooow. This year is totally amazing so far. I hopet hey can keep it up.
I am also glued to way too many shows this winter but what else is there to do? Not clean that is for sure:)

Coty said...

yup. 24 is a good one. so are all the others. here's to watching WAY too much tv...cause you know i'm not even gonna attemp to choose. that's like choosing between "oreo's" or "icecream" why not both?

Joel and Chelsey said...

Hey, me again. I would love to be your buddy. But if we're really going to do this 2nd grade style, I'll wait for you to pass me a note in church with boxes to check yes or no. :) I made Joel watch you dance over and over and over again...WooHoo, I'm still laughing!

Tanner and Andrea said...

I like to have peaceful dreams.. therefore I'll stick with the BACHELOR & 90210- gosh, I'm so high school :)

noelle said...

hey, so i downloaded the 'picasa' picture editing software from google. a friend recommended and i love it. it's easy, it's user-friendly, and - even better - it's free!

The Mitchell's said...

I know how you feel! We're addicts as well! Scott and I love 24!!!! I hope your doing well! Love ya

The Cramer Crew said...

Don't worry....we're all a little pathetic - my whole day I look forward to my nightly shows.....LOST, Eli Stone, UFC to name a few!! LOL LOL I started out on 24 but then I missed a season and never got back into it.....it is a great show though! Love you!

Melanie said...

I called the operator she said that my phone is working just fine, but for some reason it isnt ringing..........

Kathy's Boys said...

OK, now that we got Landry off, I need to get busy doing everything that I have neglected lately. Would you believe I have never seen an episode of 24. I'm like Andrea...I like the mellow, awww kind of shows like Extreme Home makeover, the bachelor, and of course all of the Dance shows!! Hope to see you someday! Maddie is going to forget us!
Love ya!