I'm not quite sure what happened....but I think I'm gonna blame it on a complete and utter sugar overload. What started out as some innocent holiday baking, turned into my future audition for "So You Think You Can Dance."
PS. I'm going to go ahead and apologize in advance for the shame this may bring my family...what can I say, every once in a while you just need to "rock it out."
14 comments:
Hey, I hear they are hiring at Folies Bergere!!! That is so funny! We loved it! Maddie's not bad either. Loved your apron too! Now I triple-dog dare Andrea
& Michelle to make a try-out video!! ( Just beware of strange men leaving comments on your blog!) jk
Loved it!
Shake that thang, WATCH-CHA self...show me whatcha workin' wit...
hilarious!
WOW!
All you need is your brush in your hands and i would think we were back in college. I love it.
Love ya
Hey Shaun!!
I have had a long day, and I just sat down to do some blog looking...Your's just put a huge smile on my face:) That video is awesome:):)Matt had a few laughs at it as well:) I hope you have a very Merry Christmas...looks like everyone will be well fed with all of the baking that you did! It all looks so yummy! Love ya! See you soon!
Jen
SHAUNA...You are HiLaRiOuS! Oh and can you just tell your parents to stuff Maddie in a suitcase--she just gets cuter and cuter!!!
Okay this is totally what I needes tonight. Was something to put a smile on my face. Your family is so cute. Love you all.
we really want to see you guys while we're home. we're going to church in hancock on jan 4 and we're constantly traveling between winchester and hagerstown. give us a call, 5405503899.
oh. my. wait... it's like i can't comment. totally speechless. i had to watch that video without sound b/c bruce is laying on the bed here next to me fast asleep. but you better believe i will be replaying this video in all it's high volume glory tomorrow a.m. your booty shake was hot, though, dude. i kept waiting for you to strip your stuff off already.
All that dancing made me tired just to watch it.
SHAUNA, get with the program...
your life is too great not to blag about it (blog/brag).
Shauna, that made my whole day!! Shake what your mama gave ya!!
ok shauna, I had to watch that...let's just say more than once to make sure it was really you!! Either we've come a long way since sliding under the seat at the EXXON or you've totally went over the edge!! Ha Ha
...love mom.
Post a Comment