Maddie's preschool class learned about the letter "P" this week, and took a field trip to Domino's Pizza and the Post Office...turns out Maddie believes she may have found her calling in life..."a pizza maker." When ask why, she thoughtfully said, "Mom I just think that would be the nicest place in the whole world to work."
Here's to hoping that changes sometime in the next 20 years! On second thought, I could probably handle being around bread, cheese and pepperoni's all day long. yuummm..
you'll have to forgive the blow by blow...it's not everyday my girl gets to live out her dream and be a pizza girl....hopefully?!?!?
10 comments:
oh, maddie! dreams do come true... this'll be a fun little reminder for her when she's 16 and looking for a job. haha. what a doll.
she is so cute; and shows marvelous self-discipline. i would've bypassed the crust and went straight for the mouth, layering my tongue in yummy pizza toppings...
i'm so hungry now.
Maddie looks so grown up and dressed adorable.
That's when I wished I'd had at least one girl! (Besides my 4 boys, not in place of..!!!.)
You know what else starts w/a 'P'? Pricless. Ahh...I had to throw that in there. Shauna, Maddie is so adorable. She kills me.
P.S. Joe and I are doing very well. Thanks for asking. Just waiting for him to pop the question any day now so we can get this ball a' rollin'. And the fabric shop is doing awesome too. I'm really glad I decided to do it. You just let me know when you want to order some fabric. I'll cut you a deal. (wink)
OH MY GOSH--when Justin gets home, he's going to die when he sees these pics! Maddie looks SO cute!!!!! And what a cute sweater she's wearing?? I think her loving, missing, Aunt Michelle & Uncle Justin picked that out! ;) Speaking of that!! I'm SO excited to send you some of my purchases!!!
Maybe she will start some awesome restraunt and make millions like the hells kitchen guy, you never know this could pay off.
What a fun day! I was sorry to miss it. Lauren had a great time too. We'll have to get our two little pizza makers together for a bake off some time! I will happily volunteer to be the taster, oh, I mean judge. :)
I love it. What a dream I am sure you are so proud.
Love ya
LOL LOL! SO CUTE!!
ok- so i started to cry just looking at those pictures.. my little maddie is getting so big- it makes me so sad to be away from you guys. I totally wanted to go on that field trip with her- :(
Post a Comment