Sunday, January 18, 2009

Ahhhh...the WII

This is the face of someone who said she'd NEVER buy a gaming system...



AND the face of someone who's glad she did.


ROCK ON BABY!

8 comments:

Justin and Michelle said...

Shauna, you're so funny...But I know what you mean--I NEVER thought a Wii would be on MY Christmas list, but I LOVE IT! haha...

Joe and Melody said...

OMG! My parents totally offered to buy Joe and I a Wii for Christmas and I was totally like you. I said I would never own some gaming system. Now looking at these pictures, I'm thinking I might put it on my list for next year.

Coty said...

remember when we talked about finding hobbies...well, it looks like you found a rockin' hobby sista!
rock on!
ps LOVE the leg hike, brent...

noelle said...

nice... lookin' hot, shreddin' your stuff. oh, shaun. the dark road you and i find ourselves on between the trashy tv shows, the wii, the blogging... all with good intentions, of course. what's that saying again about the road to hell... ?

Joel and Chelsey said...

I have totally embraced my love of the Wii--Joel and I can't wait for the kids to go to bed so we can play! Loving the rock star moves--I was waiting for one with Brent's tongue hanging out...

Tanner and Andrea said...

You look so cute in the pictures... You are totally slimming down... you must really be rockin' to something. Brent too... you guys are so cute!- P.S. CALL ME RIGHT NOW- and tell me how you did that collage thing.. I love it.

Kathy's Boys said...

Shauna,
You have got to come out and go to a concert with us!!! You rock!! We have so much fun. I'll buy your concert ticket, but I'm not sure if you even like Tim or Kenny!!! I never thought that you and Andrea really look alike, but in one of your pictures, the side view, you guys look so much alike!! Talk to you soon

The Cramer Crew said...

Looks like AWESOME fun!!! We'll have to come over and give it a try sometime! Brent looks like a true Keith Urban! LOL LOL Isn't it just fun to let loose and have fun as a real couple when the kids go to bed!! Now if we could only go "out" on the town after they were asleep......then we'd be in REAL TROUBLE! LOL LOL - Love, Stac