Sunday, November 6, 2011

ummm....

I hate to state the obvious, but seriously...what is up with this hair! There is no helping it. You can't slick it down, can't comb it over, and headbands...they just look i'm trying to hide something (which i am).
Oh well, hair or not, she's still about the cutest thing in the world. no?  

4 comments:

Jennie said...

Yes she is darn cute!

noelle said...

welcome to my world. every. single. baby. but yes. she is a definite looker despite the electric shock of hair. or maybe because of! i think it brings out her eyes to be honest. :)

Unknown said...

Yes! She is adorable! I LOVE the hair! Cute, cute, cute:)

The Denning 6 said...

She is sooooo stinkin cute!!:) I love you all in your halloween costumes! I always look forward to seeing what you guys are for halloween:) Love you shaun!
Jen