I'm refusing to take down my decorations. resfusing. it just doesn't seem right that all the fun of October has come to an end. I kinda hate it. Halloween was great. the kids had a blast and so did I. the delight i get to see on my children's faces at times like this, makes is all worth while:) As you can see, we may have had a little too much fun taking pics of their colorful costumes. I couldn't narrow it down..what's new.
Does my mom look great or what?!? the kids get the biggest kick out of seeing her all dressed up.
Each year Amy hosts a Halloween party for our kids and does an amazing job. She gives meaning to "hostess with the mostess!"












2 comments:
You guys look great! I love Marley in her little indian costume. Where did you ever find those little moccasins? I must say the season isn't the same when it's 80 degrees the whole month. I miss autumn so enjoy it for me
why are you so awesome at this crafty, costume, party crap? it's almost annoying except that i revere you.
Post a Comment