Monday, September 26, 2011

Did someone say... Fall?

I finished my mantle this weekend and... I pretty much can't stop looking at. Have I mentioned yet on this blog how much I love fall (that was a joke by the way;).  It's funny though what the warm colors, cool weather and ominous skies do to me; makes me feel completley rejuvinated and giddy.  In fact I've  been practicing walking around in boots and sweaters just for the fun it;)  This weekend my sister and cousins fly in for our annual girls trip to the Fall Foilage festival. I'd be lying if i said it wasn't the highlight of my year. Think... hot apple cider, orange leaves, blugrass, haybails, and more yummy fall foods than even I  can eat. Let the fun begin; Happy Fall everyone. 

3 comments:

Airyele Rounds said...

Very Cute!!! I still need to find my stuff.... Somewhere in this compacted house. LOL

Ah Loe said...

cute, cute! have a great weekend and a happy birthday!

noelle said...

can you come decorate my house already???