As I walked away from him this morning I turned around twice. I wanted to see if he were watching me, or if there was even a trace of nervousness or hesitation...but nothing. rockin' the mickey mouse shirt (that he picked out)...cool as a cucumber. he was ready. i cried on the way to the car as i thought about his little three year old cheeks and big blue eyes. it's so hard to let go; especially of Brody. Then somehow I managed to snap myself back to reality and remember that twice a week for
three whole hours...I'm practically kid less (at least ones that walk and talk back anyway).
three whole hours...I'm practically kid less (at least ones that walk and talk back anyway).
I'll get over it.
enough pictures already mom
Ms. Shanda's house
I love you B-man. knock em' dead.



1 comment:
Every time I see Brody, I can't help but think how cool he is. He seems so funny and energetic and like a complete blast to hang out with. Maybe one day...
Post a Comment