This may sound strange, but there's been a moment with each of my children where I've remembered them. a moment when I've looked into their eyes, while they were looking into mine and I've remembered having seen them before; sometime long ago, in a place I can't recall. I can still remember the exact moment it happened with each of them; the most sacred memories I have as a mother. It happened the other day with Marley. I stared into her still eyes as we lay on the bed and for a second it was like our thoughts were completely the same. I recognized her sweet little face, and remembered her looking at me in that same way, somewhere else, long ago. I felt something powerful rush all over me, warm and peaceful...and I knew.
Thank you Heavenly Father for my sweet spirits...and for tiny reminders of why I'm here.

3 comments:
So sweet, Shauna. Love this post and love these new pictures. You're such a great mama.
so so sweet! I love all of the expressions :)
aww, Thats so sweet!
Post a Comment